Posted by: banks | 2008/08/13

so undecided!

im a 16 years old boy doing grade 11.The problem is that i like girls very.Almost every i propose a girl but unfortunately i dont have one and im very desperate to be involved with someone in a romantic relationship.Please help!

Expert ImageTeen expert

although it can feel frustrating it is also not a good idea to have a gf just for the sake of having someone. Its rather more important to be with someone who means something to you, which I am afraid may mean waiting a while. Sometimes people can be over-eager when they want something desperately, and this can come across and put poeple off. So do your best to relax about and not force the issue.

Importantly just be yourself because you need to have a relationship with someone who likes you for who you really are.

Posted by: sweety | 2008/08/13

I know that the expert already answered u but i also wanna share sumthing with u. In school i never had a bf, i never knew wat a bf was b.coz unlike all the other girls &  guys &  all my friends, i was the odd 1 out. I started believing that i wasnt good looking or i wasn' t gf material. I felt so down &  our when all my friends be cuddling up with their partners &  i was the ugly duckling but i realized later after i finished school, a guy who i had a crush on while i was at school actually liked me but didnt wanna start a relationship b.coz he didnt wanna distract me from my studies. Now we together &  enjoy every moment together. Good things come to those who wait, i also felt like u but i have found the person of my dreams. Ur time will come, dont go looking for love, it will come running to u

Reply to sweety