Question

So Stupid sometimes

Can someone please tell me how long does the ovulation period last??? I am trying t fall pregnant, ans i am considering using stamingro. Advice please/

Dear Anon

Ovulation is defined as the release of an egg from the follicle in the ovary. The egg, once released, is only fertilisable for a period of 24 hrs. However, the phase from the LH peak(rise of LH which trigges ovultion) to the actual point of ovulation is approximately 36 hrs and ovulation detection kits can therfore pre-ampt ovulation by this time period.

1
Posted by: mika | 2006/07/20

hi

the egg only stays alive for 24 hours.
but a mans sperm 2-3 days inside a women.
so if you have a normal cycle of 28 days you should start ttc from day 11 up to day 16

good luck

Reply to mika