Posted by: So Sick! | 2008/06/24

So Sick of Love Songs

I met an old school friend about a month and a half ago. When we were in school I had the biggest crush on him but never dated him nor did I tell him. When we met and started talking I mentioned to him that I had this crush. We had a really really long lunch the other day more like 10 hours. I really like him alot. To say the least I am completely gaga over him. He's very sarcastic and says things as he sees it. But he's an overall sweety-pie. So the other day we were chatting and he says that he doesnt want to get my hopes up because there is someone else that HE's NOT DATING but he thinks about her all the time. He also said that it wouldnt be fair to me if he were with me but thinking about her. So I told him that he shouldn't worry because we are on the same page. I understand he's feelings all too well. But that doesnt stop me from thinking about him. What do you think I should do? Should I continue to persue him or let it be for a little while and see what happens? I'm not a very patient person. He really is a great guy and I really do want to get to be in a relationship with him.

Why pursue him, when he has politely and pleasantly told you it won't go anywhere ? Keep it cool, and you may be able to keep a friendship, rather than lose it if you push

Posted by: angela | 2008/06/24

Sounds like he doesn't want to get too serious that's why he said there is someone else. He probably can see that you gaga over him and doesn't want tofeel pressurised. Personally I would keep it cool.

Reply to angela