Question
Posted by: EL | 2008/05/23

So sad!

I am so sad about the Xenophobic attacks! I am thinking about the mothers that have to protect their children. I am thinking about how they must feel, how afraid they must be! If it was me I would be so afraid for my child! I mean, we have security and stronger houses and we are safer and we have more to protect our children! Let us all pray for those people and their children!

amen

1
Posted by: sadi | 2008/05/24

It is extremely sad!! I have some wonderful Zimbabwean, Malawian, Ruanda and Mosambiquen friends. And all they want to do is earn a little money to help there families. Maybe the perputraters in this genocide should be deported to some of the above countries for 2 months to experience the devastation in these places. A farmer friend near one of these townships was told he would be next!!! Go and check out Zim where farmers have been killed and chased off their land, what do you get??
NO FOOD! Starvation and death. You think SA will not go that way - Think again we are on the same path of destruction. These sort of people never learn!!
I just want to thank everybody who is helping and feeding these people, they have already been through hell in their countries because of bad incompetant leaders and now they are suffering again at the hands of savages. Give them a break!! Good luck (i think we will need alot more than luck) to 2010!

Reply to sadi