Question
Posted by: Brad | 2007/03/21

So quiet?

Boyboy, Greek, Neil, PumpkinEater, Shaz, Deeve, Angelina, Confused - where are you guys? Way too quiet, And the guys into martial arts (sorry forgot your names) - there were two of you, how you doing? And Moms2be - any news for us? Ferny how're you and hunky Steph doing?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Thanks for the post Brad. Cheers

4
Posted by: Tiara | 2007/03/23

Anyone know what happened to PumpkinEater? I miss his wit.

Reply to Tiara
Posted by: Neil | 2007/03/22

Still around thanks Brad, check in every alternate day and enjoy reading the forum. Go well mate.

Reply to Neil
Posted by: Ferny | 2007/03/22

Hey Brad !!

I've been quiet coz we are in the middle of moving the family business (where both i and my husband work) to new premises !! Sjoe !! Huge job !! Keeping us all busy 24 / 7!! By middle of next week the worst should be over!!

Stef and Charl are VERY well and VERY happy!! We are SO looking forward to having them with us in Dbn on 31st March for 5 days. Can't wait !!

Take care all of you and be back soon !!!

Love and hugs - Ferny :-)

Reply to Ferny
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2007/03/22

Hi Brad. Yourself seem to have wondered off for a while. Nice to see you back. Go and read 379 please.

Keep it up

Reply to LONEWOLF