Question
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/08

So proud!

Hi CS. I am sorry if I caused any problems today, I just wanted to return the favour to Jakes and cheer him up a bit. Everyone was so sweet in cheering me up yesterday. Seems like it was taken the wrong way.

Anyway, what I wanted to share with you is that got a postcard from my son's science teacher this afternoon telling me how well he is doing. I am so proud of him. He is doing so well, dispite the terrible teenage attitude.

Thanks for letting me get that out.

Have a nice evening.

Hy, you haven't caused any problems at all. I was simply suggestng that where any folks who become regulars on this forum want to chat together, that they do so outside the forum, via email or a planned meeting on a chat-room. Congratulations on your son's performance --- how proud you must be. And what a thoughtful teacher ! And, if this is how well he can do with the terrible teenage attitude --- imagine how well he'll be able to do when he outgrows the attitude !

3
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/09

yo frusty, glad to hear that your teen is doin so well in science

Reply to shooter
Posted by: fin/ex | 2005/12/08

Hey frusty, that's kewel (( ))

Reply to fin/ex
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/08

That's so great!........ How nice of the teacher to make contact that way too... she sounds like one of a kind!..........

Reply to ...