Question
Posted by: Nish | 2006/11/15

So many questions !!!

Hey every body!

do you guys think its possible to have a crush on somebody one day and despise the same person the next day? or am i just going crazy...confused.... or maybe even more bored than i thought?

NOT going crazy, But bored, yes, probably. The shrink would perhaps call it "ambivalent"

3
Posted by: OK | 2006/11/15

Hey, You said it, IT WAS A CRUSH. Just leave it there, usually crushes end up just being crushes, and the fact that this 'Crush' changed overnight is an indication that some things are better left unpursued.

Good luck!

Reply to OK
Posted by: Pink | 2006/11/15

could be that something about him turned you off. i know the feeling

Reply to Pink
Posted by: -|||- | 2006/11/15

You despising him/ her because of something he's/ she's done or just "because". I'm in a relationship now with a woman who for two days crapped on me for being the scum of the earth and I don't know what else. Eventually she said she's taking my number off her phone and I said I wish she would. Next morning, there was the mail asking if we can't strike up a relationship. How weird is that ?? Love has little logic to it..........

Reply to -|||-