Question
Posted by: C L U E L E S S | 2006/07/30

So many a crap - in so short a time.

Wow. What a -|- ed up week-end. The visit with the parents actually went well, enjoyed it and enjoyed seeing the kid having a ball with grampa and -ma. Then Thursday I found out my good sms buddy is the worst kind of human excretion, she told the whole world the stuff I shared with her, in confidentiallity. For close to a year now I trusted her with very sensitive info, I know this girl well, she also has bipolar. The news, on several occasions, travelled from her - to her mother - to my mil - to my mother. God!, what a bored, depressing bunch. I almost hope she kills herself, she is prone to depression, and let me have my revenge without lifting a finger, except the sms's I have send telling her how I feel about the whole incident. So my mom is still loud and obnoxious, dad still likes his own voice but I think overall, they make an effort, and so should I. What's the worst that can happen? My husband told me last night he wants to wear women's clothes. I'm still recovering from the shock. We talked a while, but he didn't give me much detail on answers. I had a million q's, still have a million more. What triggers this behaviour CS? He was mos into BnD. I need to understand why guys would find that attractive / fun / representative of their lifes / personality / real self. Furtheron I'm fine. Actually, I'm not, and I'm amazed by the fact that I didn't join the barney army yet. Last night I could almost feel my sanity leaving me and only the empty shell, with heartbeat and breath, remain. That is not how I would like to end it.

Well, if you can have a -l- up weekend, in which a potentially difficult meeting with the parents actually went well, and you enjoyed it, that's not bad. OK, so your SMS buddy turned out to be disappointing. Maybe she thought she was only telling her mother, without realizing who ma would tell, and so on. Quite right, that your folks, while not perfet, seem to be trying, and so can you.
OK, then suddenly your husband teels you he wants to wear women's clothes ? I can well imagine you have a lot of questions for him ! In fact, its surprisingly common for men to enjoy wearing women's clothes, while being fully heterosexual and uninterested in becoming a woman in actuality. I haven't come across a woman who gets a kick out of wearing men's clothes. I wonder why ? : }
And if after all that you're fine --- well done ! The sanity will prsumably creep back and inhabit you again

2
Posted by: Clueless. | 2006/07/30

Thanks CS and Tango. You did put a smile on my face, thanks. He will be wearing some of my stuff. I'll probably get used to it in time, but I will be freaked out at first.
Be good you guys!
xxx

Reply to Clueless.
Posted by: Tango | 2006/07/30

Hi Clueless,

It tough when a friend betrays you I know - but thats her s**t and let her own it. You can, I know, move beyond it.

Glad the visit was beneficial for your little one and actually went well for you too.

As CS said about your husband and cross dressing, although one more thing you need to deal with, I am sure you will be ok. If he is the same size as you - maybe that means more clothes to go around! I do not mean to be casual or flippant, just trying to get a smile on your face!

Take care.

Reply to Tango