Posted by: shaz | 2008/09/30

so low

I don' t know what to do anymore, I have no one I feel I can talk to and I have no reason for being this low I just keep thinking about death and overdosing or hanging myself, I want this to end I don' t know how to cope with all these feelings.y psych is away, im on medication and my psychiatrist is away too.I just want to die...

Youi must see someone as soon as posible. Start by calling Lifeline. Your psych should NEVER go away without leaving everyone he works with, with a contact number of someone who will stand in for him while he is away.If your psuychiatrist AND psychologist have both done this, this is unprofessional --- have you contacted their offices to see if they have made provision for emergency cover ? Otherwise see someone at a clinic or Casualty Dept --- and also check out the Anxiety-Depression Support Group ( number on this page ) as their meetings might help you find others with experience in this sort of situation, who you can talk to. Hold on there, and you can weather this storm and carry on moving towards the uplands.

Posted by: The Lost One | 2008/10/01

I understand how you feel.I constantly think about suicide too but there must be some underlying reason for you feeling that way.As for help while your psych is away,phone helpline or try to meditate.It helps me a lot!!

Reply to The Lost One