Question
Posted by: Dude | 2007/06/18

so I told her

<br>that ma mom has set a standard on what role a womin shud play in ma life..<br><br>that i didn't need her money, i have lots of money! <br><br>that if she cant take care of me then how can she take care of any kids in the future.<br><br>I do expect her to clean up around the house and she shouldn't expect me to b blown away by it if she does<br><br>if she doesn't provide for these needs that i have then we shud throw in the towl...<br><br>U C doc, ma mom has set a standard for what I should expect from a woman in my life, chicks these days think they own ur house and everything in it and the person responsible for the upkeep is the ... MAID... most chicks dont know how to cook or iron... if u born before the 80's this probably doesn't apply to u.,....<br><br>where r all the good ol fashioned girls that know how to keep there man... do u see the director coming home and the kids start crying daddy, wheres my food... as a child we want mom to take care of us... cause mom is god in the eyes of a child <br>and if thats the case then how can we grow up to expect anything less than what mom provides, dad went out and earned a living... mom took care of me... so y shud i want anything less for my kids...<br><br>sure i can cook and help out, but my primary task as described in the depths of my balls says I'm a man and it tells me what i need to be responsible for... so the role playing thing is necessary and these chicks that expect the door open and the wine pored shud f* off to lezbo land.<br><br>Cheers<br>Dude

Fair enough for any mom to set such standards. Did she similarly set standards as to what the woman in your life should be able to expect from you ? YOu seem to hanker after the sort o family in which the man works and the wife is a housewife. Now, the same expectations can't apply if the "wife" works --- does your gf work, or just sit around at home ?
I do think it is a peculiar sign of the times that just when, finally, more men are indeed able to and willing to cook, less and less young woman seem to be able to do so.

9
Posted by: Tone | 2007/06/19

Hey Echelle,

I think Woman has been with Dude before. Deep comment there.

Reply to Tone
Posted by: Jenny (aka Nadine) | 2007/06/19

Hi Dudey Baby,

Well I've just read your posting and boy, do I agree with you. I've had a pretty crappy life and my ex certainly didn't pamper me. Everything I have today, I had to bust my ass for myself without the help of anyone and then I look at woman who have it all, maid to clean house, top-of-the-range car, money to blow on anything from hair-do's to buying any outfit they want and they still fcucking whine on and on about their husbands and the husband breaks his back to give her this lovely life and the bitch is still not content and I look at them and shake my head in disbelief because they are so self-absorbed in their little selfish worlds and then they still find it in themselves to be spiteful towards bitches like myself who have done them no harm.

Reply to Jenny (aka Nadine)
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/06/18

You found your match Dude !! Look above

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Woman | 2007/06/18

I agree with you dude, all a man needs do for me is f uck me and provide for me! and i wouldn't mind wiping his arse

Reply to Woman
Posted by: JJ | 2007/06/18

Jy is darem 'n lui donner Dude. Jy is net vies omdat jy nie 'n vrou kry wat agter jou gat skoon maak nie. F#ck you dude

Reply to JJ
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/06/18

Yes I agree, but does not necessarily mean that she must cook every day of her life. Women are just too tired now to cook everyday. But if a woman stays at home then I think it's a must to do everything the old fashioned way... But it should not be expected of a working mom to do everything...

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Seapoint. | 2007/06/18

And a man should know his way around the toilet, yet he spills everywhere.

Reply to Seapoint.
Posted by: Dude | 2007/06/18

I know its different but its not me sunshine, thats y i want what i got and am finding chicks that work r fine, but do they more often than not forget how to cook... 4 F* sakes I'm a guy and cook like a chef on speed, wots up with chicks, the more things change the more they stay the same, surely a women should know her way around a kitchen better than a man???

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/06/18

"dad went out and earned a living... mom took care of me... so y shud i want anything less for my kids..."

So the woman you choose oneday Dude should NOT work, she must be a housewife then! These days it's different, men and women work, some women even work harder than their husbands. Those days women stayed at home with their children so that's why it was possible for them to do all those things. Today is different Dude, open your eyes!

Reply to Echelle