Question
Posted by: leigh | 2007/05/04

snoring

I've started snoring - this has been going on for about one month and at first I though it was because I had a slight cold and cough but this has gone now. I'm not overweight and don't drink. This is such a problem - all the years I've had to put up with my husbands snoring so now I know what he's going through. I'm considering moving to the spare room because I feel so bad about it. I really have never snored before - is there anything I can do about it. I even know when I'm snoring and I wake up with it - its just so on my mind - any advice.

Dear leigh
You must still have a bit of congestion of the nose. Try using Beconase aqueous twice a day for 10 days and see if it makes a difference?