Question
Posted by: me | 2006/04/11

snifing panties

is there something wromg with me if i like to sniff underware and try them on please tell me
thanx

Maybe in part it depends on whether these are your own or someone else's panties. Assuming, as is the commonest variety of this problem, that you are male and like to sniff and try on the panties of various women, then yes, this is indeed a problem ; and not merely embarrassing when you get caught ( and it almost always happens that you do get caught ) but, if like some sniffers, you are stealing someone else's panties to play with, you could also be charged with theft. DO see a good local shrink for assessment and advice on treatment to stop this bad habit and this obsession. It is a mild form of a sexual deviance, in which you have become attached to part of a woman ( the panties and their smells ) rather than the whole woman.

3
Posted by: hectic | 2006/04/11

it depends, are they your own? are you lesbian? are they of little kids.......? more information needed to try and figure this situation out... hope thye not my panties u sniffing and trying on....

Reply to hectic
Posted by: yummy | 2006/04/11

do you sniff the skid marks too?

Reply to yummy
Posted by: Pgames | 2006/04/11

Ja, dis siek man. Dis nie reg nie. Hoe kan jy dit doen. Dis PRIVAAT vir 'n mens. Gaan sien iemand - iemand baie GOED!!!

Reply to Pgames