Question
Posted by: Dude | 2004/12/15

SMS world...

Hell sms :: Coward
Dude... no response...

Hell sms :: how does it feel?

Dude... no response

Hell sms :: anser yr fone pls. No fighting. I need2 ask u s.thing.

Dude ... no answerin phone...

H DAD: phonin + Hell phonin

Dude... no answerin phone... to much abuse... can't handle this situation and have to cut it loose...

H DAD sms :when it doesn't suit you you don't answer. You called helen a fluckin whore yesterday when she's not able to slap you in your face that's your style you misserable bastard.

Dude SMS 2 H DAD:you know nothing....

Hell SMS: U say I called u a coward, stupid little boy, but u called me a f... whore, do u know how that hurts? U said u happy I'm gone, yet u sms me askin 4 money u say I owe u. wot about all u owe me? U say I used u, wen u know in yr heart thats not true. I need 2 clear all thsi up, then u don't hav2 hear from me again.

Dude SMS 2 Hell: I don't trust my heart anymore, it told me I could believe in u twice and let me down. I can only go on facts now... I called u that because ur dad told me that u were only with me because u needed a place to stay. Before u came up u were livin in a lounge, u had no work and the little u did was not payable and u got ur dad on the guy. I owe u nothing at all… Hope this helps...

H Dad SMS: I know what has happened the last year and how you have abused her. youaccuse her of wanting things from you and demand that she refunds you whatever you say she ows you when in fact you've cost her her job and more than a hear of her life. there is plenty of evidence of that.

Dude 2 H Dad SMS: u r but an ignorant parent, u told me that helen was only with me for a place to stay... u called ur own daughter a whore... and get ur facts straight, I have told her that i do not want anything from her as the abuse which u hurl and claim victum to is not worth any amount of pocket change 2 me. she was not workin, u had to go sue the guy that she did work 4, she was living in a lounge...

Dude 2 Hell SMS: ur dad is on my case again, please can u try to resolve issues on ur own 4 once instead of gettin ur old man to fight ur battles, he has nothing to do with us.

Hel SMS: I was tryin2, thats y I wtd 2 tlk 2 u. I did not tel him 2 fone u.

H DAD SMS: I've never said anything like that to you about helen but then thats how you twist words around. You've got lawyers and you make threats, but you nothing but a stupid idiot. You are going to leave helen alone, the law is for everybody.

Dude 2 H Dad SMS: you said it, and you meant it, I don't threaten unlike u, on my last birthday u threatened to kill me... do u remember taht one or does the memory select what is good for u, if you want to see an idiot go look in the mirror. I am happy that I don't have to deal with u or ur daughter ever again. go get a life...

H Dad SMS: you get a life yourself you brain damaged drug addict.

Dude 2 H Dad SMS: Hey! FLUCK U GEEZA, why don't you get ur own life instead of livin it through ur daughters.. an old man like u behavin like a kid. Is pathetic...

H Dad SMS: to be old is an honour you moron. you'll get a chance to fluck me when we get face to face.

Dude 2 H Dad SMS: I have no intention of fluckin you old man,I am not attracted 2 u..

H Dad SMS: I will fluck you then...

Dude ... no response, a futile waist of energy... i said I want nothin to do with these people but they just continue...

Dude 2 Hell SMS: Please can you and your family disappear from my life, I had no idea how sick and twisted ur dad is, Sorry that things ended the way they did.

Hell SMS: I hav already said goodbye 2 u, that means i've disappeared from ur life. Thank u 4e/thing u tried 2do 4me. I'm sorry 4 pain i caused, pls rem i'm hurtin2, wtd2 fone u & xplain this morn, but u didn't want me2. So theres nothing more2 say then..

Dude 2 Hell SMS: good bye princess, will love u always...

Hell SMS: No, u dont love me&never hav. With love, comes respect. U hav no respect 4 me or my fmily. I read all yr sms’ 2myfather, u said “f* u old geeza & that wldn’t f* him asu didn’t find him attractive. I think that’s sick. How wld yr dad react if sum1 called yr sister a f* whore..

Dude 2 Hell SMS: I did call ur dad that, right after he called me an idiot and a moron and a brain damaged drug addict. Your dad said he wanted to fluck me, that is sick. I have no need to be a hero now and am not playin games, your dad is twisted and I think the 2 of you need each other. I am sorry to see the truth of life but now u on ur own girl.

Hell SMS: but u’re wrong, I’m NOT alone. I’m lucky enough 2b loved unconditionally, so don’t waste yr pity on me, rather keep it 4 urself, as u need it desperately. No games

Dude 2 Hell SmS: hey don’t shoot the messenger, am deletin ur no now!

Hell SMS: 0 no, who’s going 2 remind u 2 ask mommy 2 stock up on baby oil, now? Esp. since u so choosy bout old geezas…. O, don’t worry, I’ll keep yr no, just incase.

My ead was about to explode and then I remembered an ancient art done a while ago, where fire and water flow..

Dude 2 Hell: I was going to hurt u now but I know better. I’m sorry that you don’t see anything good in me, I’m sorry u didn’t see the whole sms story…. I’m sorry that this has happened and I do love u so, but now it’s time to let u go… good bye

Hell SMS: I’m sorry,I’m hurtin so bad& wtd u 2hurt aswell. That was wrong. I do SEE the good in u. U r a beautiful person. I’m so hurtin 4 us …

Dude 2 hell: I know, and feel the pain, best we just leave it here… good bye princess…

Hell SMS: I thought u said u didn’t love me anymore? U don’t deserve this. I wish u cld holdme in yr arms&tel me I’M yr fairy princess. I’m sorry I wasn’t strong enuf 2stay.

Dude no response…

Hell SMS: I miss u and Max

Dude… head = broken…

Dude, the others make sense here. You dont deserve and don't need this pain, and should end their communications with you --- change your cell-phone number, and stop communicating with them. And avoid that dad, who seems too passionately involved in the situation to be helpful to anyone. I'm not sure I agree with Shaun about the wisdom of getting together with her again. let it rest for a while.
To think of another book, this relationship with her and her dad, and the mes of SMS's, reminds me of one of the old children's books, the Uncle Remus stories ( Disney made an early movie based on them ) and the story of the Tar Baby, in which someone constructed a figure made of tar, such that the more someone tried to fight with them, the more they got stuck in the tar.

12
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/15

Dude, thats quite a hectic text conversation. I dont really agree with Shawn here. Some times love is not enough to make a relationship work. It takes more than that, and respect is one of them. I can see why you have lost respect for this bird (the way she left) and really it's clear that she has no respect for you either.

Getting back together will only break your two spirits even more.

Make a clean break for yourself. Grieve for what you have lost, then move on and find true happiness with some one that is deserving of the dude that you are.

Just my thoughts.

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Mindful | 2004/12/15

Hi Dude,

I'm so sorry about what you're going through right now. I think you've made a good decision though, stop all contact, even if she and her dad contact you. Try to delete the sms's without even reading them. I wish I could reach through the screen and give you a hug - all this can't be easy at all. Hang in there, ok?

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: Dude | 2004/12/15

hey ...

thanxs guys... i hear everyone here and am understandin that a post from each individual has an equality in demandin...

think this is teh begining of some reality... am thinkin of that book DOc... do u reckon it's worth the type if not for therapy... but interest from outside civilization...

cheers
Dude

Reply to Dude
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/15

Dear Dude - I don't know what to say to make it a little "better" for you, wish I did..... Sterkte en jy weet jy het altyd 'n "huis" hierso..... *hug*

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: VM | 2004/12/15

Hey Dude, I am sorry for all the pain you are going through, I know how you feel, I am going through it myself.

I also want my ex to feel the pain I am feeling, he seems to be just fine though. He doesn't even want to talk/sms/anything. From what Ive read above, maybe he has the right idea.

He also says he loves me, and will forever. I love him too, but dont think I would take him back. Wierd huh.

Good luck, and strength to you. You seem like a great guy.

Reply to VM
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/15

Dude,

Adoring is good, it's great. Seeing the meaning behind the words & actually allowing it to sink in is another story...

Ag sorry man, but I just have this real strong feeling that you guys have so many unresolved issue, & you are allowing so many hurtful words of others destroy what I otherwise see as very real unprofessed love for each other. Take note here as I only refer to you & your "H", nobody else.

Hey maybe I'm just a die hard romantic at heart & cannot see/know what you do.

Take care man, be good to yourself & let that "dad" out of your life. I feel you are much better off without him. My opinion...

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Rat | 2004/12/15

Hey bru,

As difficult as it is I recon you are better off, it will take will pwer to ignore their sms'es and please try cause if you do answer you will just end up going in circles and reliving everything. I think you mentioned that it hasn't been that long since the break up.... give yourself time to heal !!!

follow your gut instinct !!

Reply to Rat
Posted by: AA | 2004/12/15

And there Shaun has taken the cake again, that is what irretates me most, there are other comments as well with very valid points and her comes shaun and all els fails!!! sorry dude bit ammm shaun my have a point but offten people stay in abusive relationship because of big feelings and years later when there is nothing left of them and there saols then they dont understand!!!! sorry but i do not agree with shaun!!!

Reply to AA
Posted by: Dude | 2004/12/15

Hi there ...

tahnks 4 the comments... Shaun... i am appreciative of ur comments always... it's not that I ignore... i adore dude...

tahnk u 4 the advice

cheers
Dude

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Paul | 2004/12/15

Jeesh Dude, I think you are better off without them mad hatters.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/15

Hey Dude, you guys are so killing each other like this... Look you may not agree with me, & you are entitled, but my take on this is that you two still have so many issues to work through, & you may not believe this, but the thing that stands out the most is that under all these hurtful words between each other, I can see there is quite a lot of love & care for each other. Shyte you guys still have quite a few unresolved issues...

I don't think your "H" may well be a bit reasonable from her sms's to you, I just think that you guys are hurting so much that you so desperately want the other to feel what you each are going through.

If you really feel strongly about leting go of her, then I would suggest changing your number as soon as possible. Enable your call divert to send all comms to your new number & only let those that you want to, have your new number. Besides, I really think the dad & you need to stay away from each other & break all communication with him. I think this is between you & "H" & should stay that way...

You may get upset with me, & you're entitled to, but from these "sms's", I am incline to say that your "H" seems like an ok & a bit reasonable person who still loves you quite a bit, & you her too... or maybe you guys just care still so much for the other that you're reluctant to let go, but there are still feelings between you two, big feelings. I Know this may not be the right time, but I would like to suggest that you & your "H" have a personal meeting then if possible, suggest that you 2 go out for a weekend or more & leave your cellphones at home!!! If it works, it works, if not then just let it go...

Look, I don't know the whole & complete story behind your break-up & current anger at each other, but I am so under the impression that you really wouldn't mind giving her that hug she said she wanted... won't be surprised if you don't let go after that either...

Dude, you are totally in your rights to get upset with me as well, & you are also totally within your rights to competely ignore every single comment of mine. They are after all just my opinions. See it all comes down to what you referred to in one of your earlier postings... CHOICE!!!

Regards,
Shaun

PS: Personally I still have hopes that you guys will eventually come to an understanding, but I think your'll so need to talk, without any pointing of fingers or laying blame...

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: Q | 2004/12/15

Hi Dude,

Sooryn to hear of your pain!! You may have your problems but you dont need this bull. Make the brake man you are really so spesial and dont need this tipe of idiots in your live!!! Move on and get someone that really loves you and whants to be with you for you not for what you can offer!!!! best of luck and may your hurt change in to happiness!!!

Reply to Q