Question
Posted by: Spark | 2007/06/25

SMS Sex

What I am about to tell you might be discusting to some, weird to others and just plain old sick to some. But the truth is, it lifted my spirits, in a way it gives me hope. I had sms sex yesterday with a total stranger, we never spoke, only sent each other our photos. He is 37 me 40. I actually had an orgasim, we won't meet, we won't have real physical sex. I think we just needed each other for those few hours. Mabe one day I will get real love making from he right man. But for now, yesterday was great. Yes, I had a smoke afterwards. Like I say, some people might hink it is sick, but after my depression I went through and the things I wanted to do, yesterday was having safe sex.

I see no reason for anyone to judge you -- it is safe sex, afterall. The smoking afterwards was risky, though !
But don't get hooked on this

6
Posted by: MXit | 2007/06/26

how did this sex on a cel with a stranger happen? Was it on Mxit? or Chatroom? How did you two meet? How did you get to exchange numbers?

Give us a blow by blow detail of it? LOL am kiddin. but how did you meet?

Oh this may be another hoax. Schools are closed

Reply to MXit
Posted by: Spark | 2007/06/26

maria - Well I'm bragging, felt quilty but now enjoying it. I just wanted to know what other peoples opinions are on this sort of thing.

Reply to Spark
Posted by: Maria | 2007/06/26

As a friend of mine would say: "Brag" jy of bieg jy? Or in English: Are you bragging or confessing? Because there doesn't seem to be question anywhere in your post.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Spark | 2007/06/26

Did it last night again. Its weird but lekker.

Reply to Spark
Posted by: SR | 2007/06/25

will you do it again?

Reply to SR
Posted by: penny | 2007/06/25

u go nothimg wrong with hit

Reply to penny