Question
Posted by: Lowaldo vd MErwe | 2007/03/04

Smorle's Node

Hi There

I'm currently 20 and suffering from Smorle's Node in the lower back. I had these pains since the age of 17.but only went to the Chiro Doc at 19. His advise was that he could not do anything... Well I am not happy with that. Every time I do cross stretches with my legs across my back while lying om my back I pop the joints like when you pop your fingers. Ok then there is a little bit of relieve, but still in the mornig I cant even bent down to wash my fase in the basin. It just feel as if there is muscle also that is out of place.

Do you have any advise please. I live in Maun, Botswana as a pilot and there is no such thing as a Physio in this town. I am a big sportsman and at the moment its a bit of a delay in my life...

Thanx and I'm waiting for your reply!
Lowaldo

Expert ImageArchive

Sorry to say I have not heard of a Smorle's node so I cannot advise you of the approriate actions

Apologies for very slow response time