Question
Posted by: Conscerned Friend | 2006/07/31

SMOKING DURING PREGNANCY

Hi I wonder if I can have a few opinions. A friend of mine is now six months pregnant and is still smokimg. She smokes a light brand, about ten a day. We have chatted about this issue a few times, but we are not sure if there is proof that it can do harm to the baby.

I want her to stop becasue I am worried about her, but is really difficult for her to give it up.

Any information would be welcomed

Smoking increases the risk of low birth weight, preterm labour, stillbirths, abruptio placentae and cot deaths.

1
Posted by: ANON | 2006/07/31

Its so dangerous, please get her to stop, yes it can do serious harm to the baby. Please get her to stop. Good luck

Reply to ANON