Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/10

Smoking at Workplace

Please supply a number for authorities to stop smoking at my office!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

I do noy have numbers at hand - please contact your local department of health.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Peter | 2009/09/01

Some numbers which might help:

The National Department of Health
Directorate: Health Promotion
Private Bag X 828
Pretoria, 0001 Tel: (012) 312 0165/6

Members of the Tobacco Action Group (TAG):

Cancer Association of South Africa
PO Box 186 Tel: (021) 689 5347 or
Rondebosch, 7701 Fax : (021) 685 1937
Toll Free: 0800 22 66 22

Heart Foundation of South Africa
PO Box 15139 Tel: (021) 447 4222
Vlaeberg, 8018 Fax: (021) 447 0322

National Council Against Smoking
PO Box 23244 Tel: (011) 643 2958
Joubert Park Fax: (011) 720 6177
Johannesburg, 2044

Reply to Peter

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.