Question
Posted by: hth | 2006/04/04

smoking

iam pregnant and would like to quit,iam aware of the dangers and i really need to know how to stop,

There is a smoking help line. electronic directory should have the number.

1
Posted by: Nett | 2006/04/05

Hi hth

When I fell pregant , I went to a place called Smokenders -they are based in Parkmore,Sandton and have branches all over ( unsure where you are based ).
I paid 1/2 price because I was pregnant. It really works. I have had my baby , he is 7 months old and still have no desire to touch a cigarrette.

It really is worth it. Good luck , it is not an easy thing to do but at the end of the day you and baba will feel so much better. Phone 1023 to get the number

Nett

Reply to Nett