Question
Posted by: Mich | 2004/12/06

Smelly substance

Hi!
I am 6 months pregnant. Lately I have noticed that I have this whitish, yellowish substance that is on my underwears. It is smelly and everytime I go to the toilet, it smells and I want to have a bath over and over again. Sometimes, just after a bath, I get that smell and feel so dirty.
I even try and keep away from my husband at times because of the smell. He says that I should see a doc.
Can someone give me advice on what to do regarding this matter.

Thanks!

I agree that you should see your doctor. You could have an infection.

1
Posted by: W | 2004/12/07

It sound as if you may be suffering from Thrush - quite common during pregnancy for some reason. Go to your doctor/Gynae and he will prescribe medication that will not harm your baby. Good luck!

Reply to W