Question
Posted by: J-gal | 2008/01/21

Smelly punana

I have a problem of a smelly vagina. I started getting the smell after I met my recent boyfriend,of which before we started having sex we went for tests and all that to make sure that we were in the clear. Everytime I have sex with him I have this thick cauliflower type of discharge,which smells so badly or if it is not thick,it becomes very flowy as if I am wetting myself and at times I become so itchy. I have seen Gynae's before and have been on antibiotic treatments and I never got better. The discharge also has a brownish color.
Please help I cannot stand the smell anymore,I am always conscious around people as I have the thought that thy can get the smell as well. I have been told to take a HPV test of which costs an arm and a leg,therefore before I do that I really need another opinion...

It certainly sounds like an infection of some sort. I would suggest that you ask your doctor to take a swab of the discharge to see exactly what it is.

1
Posted by: Ass | 2008/01/22

Hi J-Gal, in your question you did not mention if you are using protection or not, according to what you explained you might have an infection, go c ur doctor

Reply to Ass