Question
Posted by: nono | 2008/01/03

smelly odour

Please help... I have this smelly odour coming from my vigina. My discharge is havier than normal and i have an itch. What can i do to get rid of the smell as it is quiet embarrsing.

It could be thrush. Try Canesten pessaries, but see your doctor if it does not get better.

2
Posted by: Denise | 2008/01/04

You can also try the following: put a normal tampon in Bulgarian Yoghurt (from your local supermarket) for about 5 - 10 min. INsert the tampon and leave for about 3 hours. You can repeat this several times. My GP recommended this and it really works. Even better than the antibiotics or V Creams. Give it a try!

Reply to Denise
Posted by: Lulu | 2008/01/03

I had the same problem at the begining of 2006, went to the DR who prescribed ome antibiotics and a V cream that worked wonders for me. Try to visit your DR as soon as possible.

Reply to Lulu