Question
Posted by: chinks | 2006/11/08

smelly genitals and pregnant

i m 10 week pregnant.i have been experiencing some thin milky discharge which has no odour.even i cant feel odour near vaginal hole but the genitals ie the vaginal lips are smelly.when i touch them they smell terrible.what is this?i m worried.

Possibly thrush. Try Canesten .

1
Posted by: Tash | 2006/11/08

I have been told by me gynae that a milky discharge is normal. It is your bodies way of cleaning itself while you are pregnant. However, I am not certain whether the smell is normal. I did read that if the discharge is yellow/green and smells, then that is an infection.

Why don't you give your gynae a call.

All the best
Tash
12 weeks

Reply to Tash