Posted by: foxi | 2008/07/16

smelly discharge too

I have a fishy discharge from my vigina. its really a stringe smell and its like a yellowish green colour. iv had tests and a pap smear but nothing came of it all i was given was antibiotics which took the smelly discharge away but the next month it was back after my period.

Please Help.

Sounds like you got infected again. See that your partner is treated as well.

Posted by: Landy | 2009/03/16

I had very bad unconsistant periods for the last 7-8 months, whereby my Gynae suggested that I have the Endometrial Ablation done (balloon technique) which I have done on the 10th of March 2009. However, since then I have this VERY BAD SMELL, it is so awfull, that I can' t move my legs, then others smells it too.
I have no idea what it is, and it is very embarrising for me.
Could you please give me some advice.

Reply to Landy