Question

Smelly discharge

I've had a smelly discharge since October last year. I've seen my Gynae and he has prescribed a vagina cream which only helped for a while and then antibiotics which also only helped for a while. Do you know what might be making the discharge smelly. It's a bit yellowish but it's not itchy and it does not burn when I urinate. I'm due for a papsmear next week for further checks. The smell only goes away on the days when I use the Betadine Douche.

Your insight into this matter will be greatly appreciated.

The best way to sort out what the problem is is for your doctor to take a swab to see what type of infection it is.