Question
Posted by: Juice | 2008/07/17

Smelly Breath. PLEASE HELP!

My hubby smokes atleast 20 a day, he'  s clothes reek of cigerette smoke, he'  s fingers, he'  s mouth smells like sewerage, I can'  t even look at him face to face when he speaks to me, never mind kissing him or facing his side when sleeping. Please help. I have told him politely over and over that he needs to use breath freshners and eat more youghurt as it helps with bad breath. He takes it personally and stop speaking to me for over a week. I can'  t take it anymore we'  d drink form the same glass or bottle anywhere anytime, but I can'  t do it anymore..all the smell just remain on the container.

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

You will have to try and incourage him to use Zyban tablets, as this will assist him in smoking cessation. Unfortunately, he will have to be willing and wanting to quit smoking.

As they say: You can bring a horse to the water but you can not force him to drink.

Good luck.

Kind regards