Question
Posted by: Andy | 2010/02/04

Smelly Breath

I suffer from fairly severe post nasal drip which causes me to have halitosis. its not always around but when it is it is REALLY there. Is there anything I can take/do to rid myself of this please?

Dear Andy
if it is due to an allergy, it may help to use antihistamine and cortisone nose spray ( e.g. Beconase and Loratidine) If it is due to infection, antibiotics may be needed.

3
Posted by: CD again | 2010/02/05

Hi Andy - you have to use it long term. It may also help to rinse your sinuses with salt water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt on 1 cup luke warm water) twice a day. Try to see if there is anything that triggers your allergy like milk or wheat and avoid if possible

Reply to CD again
Posted by: Andy | 2010/02/05

Its an allergy. I have used these sprays before. Do I need to use them every morning/day or how often?

Reply to Andy
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/04

Dear Andy

Reply to cyberdoc