Question
Posted by: tash | 2004/03/12

Smelly bloddy discharge

I have a smelly bloody and itching dischange which lasts up 14 days .I did go to gyno for the check up and he said everything is fine..im worried cause i know this is not normall.

It sounds like you may have an infection. I presume that your gynaecologist examined you and did a pap smear. If these were normal, it would suggest that there is nothing wrong with the uterus or cervix. However, you could still have an infection or a hormonal disturbance. I would suggest you return to your doctor and tell him that the problem is still there.