Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2007/05/08

Smelling white thing from throat

Hello. I am a bit worried, there are little white/ yellow things that are the texture of a grain of cooked rice only a bit smaller- that come out of my throat. It smells really bad ( like a faeces) kind of smell. When I swallow my siliva I can always sort of taste that thing in my mouth- im afraid my breath is going to smell like faeces soon. Please do help me. Thanks

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

sounds like mucous. try kali mur tissue salts 2 tabs 5 times daily for 5 days and let me know.

regards
Dr Debbie

1
Posted by: janet | 2007/05/15

I know exactly what you are talking about - I used to have the same thing - I noticed that this disappeared after I had a sinus wash out. Around that time I was diagnosed with chronic sinus infection and the ENT specialist recommended a sinus wash out. I deduced that it must have had to do with my sinuses. Never had it since

Reply to janet