Question
Posted by: Meggs | 2006/04/11

Smell in discharge

Hello,

I need some help, i have notices the my discharge has a very bad smell, i do not have the funds to go to a doctor or anything, is there any other way you could help me get this back to normal again/ Please help

It sounds like you have an infection. You will have to see a doctor to prescribe treatment. Government clinics will treat you if you do not have money.

1
Posted by: bongi | 2006/04/11

Hi! Meggs

I know that not having funds can be frustrating especially when experiancing something that is disturbing as this one.I think u should go to a public clinic to get help soon before u damage yourself.

Reply to bongi