Question
Posted by: Jamz | 2005/12/01

Smell, Discharge and small bump

Hey Doc,
I have a foul smell like a fishy smell coming from my vagina. I excerete a thick white discharge and a lot of it too. Also two weeks back I notice- felt a small bump inside my vagina lips. It doesn't hurt nor really bother me unless I wash my vagina. I have never been to a gynea and really worried I could have something and pass it onto my boyfriend.He hasn't complained about anything, but I am really worried. The last time we had sex was on Tuesday. And this smell came on Wednesday and now slightly today. I thought if I wax everything it will go away, what do I do?

You should see your doctor. It sounds like an infection.

2
Posted by: genee | 2005/12/02

please check it out...I dont want to scare you..but my aunt passed away on Thursday last week..cervical cancer..one of her first signs..2 years ago was a terrible smell....discharge..that she ignored.....PLEASE DONT IGNORE ANY SIGNS.....have your pap smear..at least once a year...

Reply to genee
Posted by: June | 2005/12/01

Make an appointment to see your gynae for a pap smear.
You should see your gynae at least once every 2 years if you are sexually active.

Reply to June