Posted by: betty | 2009/02/02


I am 25 and big. I have a problem - Around my vigina and inside i tend to have a very disturbing smell. I have tried everything from bathing with dettol soap and putting baby powder around and in but the smell creeps up on me! so much i have to bath all the time and wash my clothes all the time. My discharge is clear and has no smell but i always have a bad odour. Could it be that i need a pap smeer or is there tablets to kill bad odour? Help!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

If there is a Gynae problem, you will need to see a doctor to make a diagnosis.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: C | 2009/02/03

yip ther is even a GynaGuard wash. Similiar to a body wash and also works wonders.

good luck

Reply to C
Posted by: Karen | 2009/02/03

HI, Get yourself some GynaGuard tablets. it is a great product. I' ts a treatment of 4 days. it will definitely clear up your problem. you don' t need a prescription .

Reply to Karen

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.