Question
Posted by: anne | 2007/07/31

smell

hi i have hyperhydrosis and when i use the aliminium deos i stop sweating but smell worse. i have now come to terms with the sweating but how can i get rid of the smell under my arms and in my groin area.i use antibacterial soap but it is not 100 percent effective once i start sweating and it doesnt last. can you recommend something i can use on my groin and under arms that will get rid of the bacteria and will last so if i start sweating during the day i wont smell. i have just had a baby and the bo under my arms has got wose please help.

Dear Anne
Try Hibiscrub soap, and ask your doctor if he will prescribe the topical Eryderm they usually use for acne to put on under your arms.

1
Posted by: Karin | 2007/08/01

I use the tablets, SPA for my bad smells. I also sweat like hell under my arms and smell bad. Try it, you'll be amased after about a week. I heard Botox helps for sweat but haven't tried it myself. Good Luck.

Reply to Karin