Question
Posted by: Jay | 2006/07/26

Smell

It started off as a thick white discharge now it is more of a yellow colour and has a horrible smell. what is this and how do I treat this and could it be something from my boyfriend as he was complaining of an infected bladder.

It sounds like an infection, possibly an STD. You wll have to see a doctor to make a diagnosis and see what treatment is needed.

2
Posted by: Jay | 2006/07/27

Thank you for your reply. Could he be sleeping around and given me STD/infection. We have been together for 3 years and I have had white discharge on and off but not this bad that it is yellow and smelly. I need to know before I jump to conclusion

Reply to Jay
Posted by: Lou | 2006/07/26

It is an infection - you would need to go to your gynae so that they can diagnose and treat. It could be an STD which your boyfriend passed on. He would possibly also need to be treated - ask your gynae once he/she has diagnosed. You would not get an infection if he had a bladder infection.

Reply to Lou