Question
Posted by: lucky luke | 2006/04/03

Smell

I have a strange problem... i am a very clean man.i shower regualry put on nice stuff to smell good everything but lately i have a very sweety smell.And i am so ashamed of it...Yes i put ons some stuff but it still smells..is there anything i could do about it....ia m opnly 25 if that is something you would want to know

Hi Lucky luke
Where does it smell - under your arms? Sometimes one gets an overgrowth of bacteria in the moist areas of your body that can cause a smell - wash with antiseptic soap/Betadine shampoo and put something like Eryderm lotion on the area for a week or so - that should help

1
Posted by: Krisy | 2006/04/04

I read some where not too sure where though that you should try to stay away from garlic and certain spices. Do you love eating curries? Curries contain garlic and spices which could be causing the problem.

Reply to Krisy