Question
Posted by: ANGIE | 2003/12/09

SMELL

PLEASE CAN YOU HELP I HAVE A CONSTENT DISCHARGE AND SMELLS LIKE ACID IT IS VERY HORRIBLE

It sounds like you have an infection. You should see your doctor to make a diagnosis and give you the correct treatment.

2
Posted by: Dani | 2003/12/09

Hi Angie,

Like Tic said, the possibility of having an infection is very strong however it has also been known that with a thick white discharge along with an odour- pregnancy could have occured purely because of the change in hormones. If not this I strongly suggest you go to a gynae but remember all these things sometimes fall in line with the type of contraception that you use. What contraceptive method do you use?

Reply to Dani
Posted by: tlc | 2003/12/09

Angie,
You need to see a doctor.You could have an infection in your vagina.It's not a serious thing but it won't go away until you take medication.It could also just be thrush but if you say it smells then it's probably an infection.
Good Luck.

Reply to tlc