Question
Posted by: Didi | 2007/04/17

smaller penis

I recently started dating this guy whose penis is quite a bit smaller than what i am used to. I have been fortunate enough to always have had guys with quite large penises.
Yet, funny enough, i find it very comfortable having sex with this guy despite his small penis and can even reach an orgasm with him being on top and without much foreplay, something that has been impossible with all the previous guys.
Is there any reason why this is so?
I just want to add, that bigger is definately not always better!!

Thank you for this wonderful e-mail. YES, you are so right. He has found your G-spot - hence your easy orgasms. Most larger penises just hit the cervix and there are almost no sensation or feeling there.

Unless there are direct clitoral stimulation most women do not orgasm, but you are experiencing G Spot orgasms. Well done.

Dr E McIntosh

4
Posted by: Joy | 2007/04/21

To me firmer and thicker means much more than longer.
Large round head is the best! :-)

Reply to Joy
Posted by: Dude | 2007/04/18

So how do you suggest guys with longer penis's go about giving ther ladies G spot stimulation? Should we rather use shallow inserts?

Reply to Dude
Posted by: jacky | 2007/04/17

i remember a long time ago when i asked a question and unfutunately the answer was negative after reading a series of posts about penis sizes i got so disgusted and asked is the atleast one person who is dating a small penis guy and loving it......yoh the responses ..ladies went to suggest the anaconda itself i was like yoh yoh yoh i am totally -|- ed, so it turns out there is hope after all....

Reply to jacky
Posted by: Semi | 2007/04/17

I guess its all in the mind, i believe dat size doesnt matter!

Reply to Semi