Question
Posted by: shazzi | 2004/10/14

small vagina

hey doc,

this mioght sound silly but i think my vagina is abnormally small! i am not yet sexually active. but i cannot even get a mini tampon in!
sometime back my boyfriend and i tried to have sex for the 1st time but he couldn't get in! my vagina was wet but he just couldn't. then another thing is the minute, he tries to finger me, or insert his penis, i dry up! at any slight disomcfort or thought of pain.i am still turned on, but i am dry! could this be psychological?

It is most likely psychological and the chances are your vagina is fine. With time you would get over the psychological factor and things would happen