Question
Posted by: worried | 2005/11/22

small "red dot" on penis! what can it be?

i have a small "red dot" on the head of my penis. it is not sore but it does worry me. i seemed to "appear" overnight. what could the problem be? i had a small op in my penis two weeks ago, which required three stiches. the dot is not near the place were i had the op but could it be connected?

Worried, it is difficult to make a diagnosis without being able to see the problem. It might just be an infection (not an STD), but I guarantee it from this side of the screen. The best would be to see your doctor and make sure. Good luck.