Question
Posted by: wondering | 2003/12/05

small penis

I just broke up with my boyfriend and told him his penis was small. Well I did this because I wanted to crush his eago as he left me for another woman. Will it work?

Will it work, at what ? Upsetting him ? Probably. Crushing his ego ? Maybe not. Interesting you chose that specific revenge ; perhaps it indicates, to male readers, the way a lost relationship feels to a women ; the extent to which is seems personally and physically insulting.

1
Posted by: Great | 2003/12/08

Well,If he has a small penis then your hole is too big.So you'l break up with the next guy because your hole would be too big for his penis.

Reply to Great