Question
Posted by: Mags | 2005/06/29

Small nails on (both) big toes

Please help/advice me, I've got too small nails on my big toes. What can I do because I can't wear sandals in Summer, cause I've got funny toes.

Thanking you in advance.

Expert ImageArchive

Smal nails can be that way because it is a genetic inheritance from parents or grand parents, if that is the case get used to them wear sandals I am sure no one will take issue with your small nails
You dont say if that is how they have always been or if they have changed over the last while. If they have changed there are a multitude of reasons why and a trip tp your local podiatrist may give yu more insight and possibly a solution