Posted by: I.C. | 2006/07/28

Small manhood

I'm 32 years but I've got this small manhood it makes me not to enjoy sex, not to mention my girlfriend. I don;t even feel that i penetrated her when we have sex, she has also confessed she doesn't feel me. I have thought by this age I would have fully grown like other men, but it seems it has come to a halt. Now i have this inferiority complex when we had to make love, knowing i will not get satisfied and i won't satisfy her. What can I do to add some length and thickness to my manhood and to regain my confidence, i have tried different penis enlargement treatments they always advertise on newspapers but they don;t seem to work. Please advise. When it's cold like now it's more worse because i struggle to get it out through the zip when i want to urinate.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageArchive


There are many gimicks on the market to increase the length of your penis. Please consult with a Urologist to see if they can help. There are penis extension operations where the ligaments that support the penis are cut to free up some of the penis shaft that is kept in the body - this may be an option, but ask all the questions and get the advice of specialist.

You have said that it is affecting you and men have different sizes of manhood. If need be, consult a psychologist.

The cold does make our penises smaller, so don't worry about that.

Mike Lacey-Smith

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Cha-Cha | 2006/08/10

I.C. I have to agree with Tango, I m 28 years old and met a guy who has the same issues as you but it doesn't bother me, I've never been more satisfied in my life. He is perfect and I find everything about him attractive.

Reply to Cha-Cha
Posted by: Tango | 2006/07/29

I.C. - I am a mature woman and when I read your post my heart goes out to you!

Personally as a woman I would feel this way if you were my partner:

Firstly the size of your penis would be totally irrevelant if you made me feel that you truely loved me and wanted to be with me. If you respected me and cared for me. In other words, if our relationship was good then, and only then, would I be so sensitive to how YOU FELT about your penis. I would love it anyway - no matter what and together with you consult a Urologist and help you find answers and solutions together with you.

Do not peg your self worth on any thing other than the person that you are. Difficult I know in this world. If your partner truely loves you she will be sensitive to this.

Good luck.

Reply to Tango

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.