Question
Posted by: Michell | 2004/01/22

Small lump on left side of testicle

Dear CyberDoc

My man has got a small lump (about the size of a small pea) right below the left testicle, it feels hard, and asif it's attached to a stringy sort of thing that can move around. It is not at all painful, but I'm worried that it may be a symptom of testicular cancer. Could you shed any light on this for me?

Michell, it sounds like the appendix of the testis and it’s nothing to worry about. The problem is that I can’t guarantee it and that is why the best would be to see his doctor about it. Good luck.