Question
Posted by: Ashley | 2007/05/18

small itchy bubbles and redness on feet

Hello
I am in my second month of dealing with a skin problem. I have very tiny clear bubbles on the very top and sides of my toes. The skin were the bubbles are flares and turns bright red frekwently. I do not feel itchyness all the time. I have flare ups that are intense but the small clear bubbles have not gone away and come back like the redness and itchness. What could the problem be and what are some possible treatments. Also I have experienced drying of the bubbles and then the skins hardens but in no time there is more bubbles and more itchyness. It is a relentless cycle.

Expert ImageArchive

THis sounds as if it is a fungal infection, and I cannot prescribe over this forum.. Please see either your GP, a podiatrist or a dermatologist for a diagnosis and a treatment plan