Question
Posted by: LHCT | 2007/06/17

small cuts on penis and vagina

My gf and I first noticed small cuts on my penis, just below the head. The get better but as soon as we have intercourse they break open again. We have now noticed she has similar cuts with small yellow 'pimples' between her vagina and anus. They are painfull! Could this be a STD? Please advise!?

Dear LHCT
This could be a sign of Candida infection with secondary bacterial infection. Rather visit a doctor together so that he/she can identify the kind of infection and treat both of you at the same time, to prevent you from infecting each other again.