Question
Posted by: Celia | 2006/04/04

small bump under armpit

I hope I am speaking to the right person, I am female, 21, good shape. About a week ago I felt itching under my left armpit but it was also soar, so I felt a small bump under my armpit, this morning when I woke up I felt another small bump, also soar under my right armpit. What could this be, do you think it is a gland infection or something worse?

Looking forward to hearing from you

It sounds like a boil or an infected hair follicle.

1
Posted by: andy | 2006/04/04

I had the same problem. I shave regularly and I had this bump under my armpit from when I started shaving. Was around 18 am now 27. Some time last year I decided to press the bump and a big pile of stinking hair came out. So i'm sure its nothing serious. If you are shaving than it could be infected hair follicles.

Reply to andy