Question
Posted by: tiger | 2007/06/04

Small breasts will it be able to grow?

i am 22 years old and i have small breast but it was not always small after i had my baby 2 years ago my breast size went down. i was a 34 c now 32 b. is there any natural way that i can get them to their normal size? even before baby they were big. i dont want to go for plastic surgery. please tell me what products to use.

Dear Tiger
There are no foolproof products. Breast tissue consists mainly of fatty tissue, so if you lost a lot of weight this may have caused this. You can also do chest exercises to increase the pectoral muscles below the breast tissue to make them look bigger. Otherwise breast augmentation may be the only solution. I think the creams and tablets you get for breast enlargement only works temporary and I am not sure how safe this is in the long term.