Posted by: Masego | 2009/01/12

small breasts


I have such small breasts, is there any medication that i can take to grow my breasts i can`t afford for inplants. please please help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImagePharmacist

No prescription drugs for this specific indication. There is a natural product available that some have found effective - It is called BioBust, but you HAVE to take this for 3-6 months to see ay results.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Masego | 2009/01/16

I managed to look on prophuzion' s site, Thanks

Reply to Masego
Posted by: Masego | 2009/01/15

Thank you for your response where can i buy this product(prophuzion`s breast enlargement firming serum).

Reply to Masego
Posted by: Small breasts | 2009/01/15

Hi Masego

I have started using prophuzion' s breast enlargment and firming serum, I have only used it for a week and I can already feel a difference, my breasts feel fuller and heavier and my bra' s are definatly tighter. You can have a look on prophuzion' s site. I cannot guarantee anything because I have only been using it for a week, but I think it' s working for me. Even my boyfriend of 4 years has told me after using it for 4 days that my breasts are bigger and he didn' t even know that I was using it.

It' s worth a try :)

Reply to Small breasts

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.