Question
Posted by: dodo | 2004/01/15

slutty 2004

hi i am 18 years old and in arelationship with a 26 year old guy, we've been together for about 7 months and have had sex twice already, i cant seem to think that we did too soon, but unlike my ex boyfriends- he doesnt want me in a sexual way, he also just likes to hang out, my problem is that he only sees me when he wants to and not when i would like to, i mean if we are in a relationship, it should be 50/50 right? so anyway the thing is i used to be bulemic and i am back to it BIG TIME, he doesnt know this but i have slept with 4 guys and thats why i do it, i feel like a slut and throwing up just makes me feel a whole lot better, suicide has crossed my mind but i dont know. please help.!!!

Dear Dodo,
Aren't we lacking a bit of realistic perspective here ? You're considering sicide because this guy doesn't greatly want you sexually, at this specific stage in our relationship ? You can't have a satisfactory loving relationship with anyone else, until you at least like yourself ; and you can't have a satisfying sexual relationship until you can be comfortable enough with yourself and your opwn sexuality not to be driven and compulsive about it. And if you're into Bulimia "BIG TIME" you'd be too involved with matters of Control, food, weight, and vomiting, to have a mutually satisfying relationship with anyone -YET. Surely it's clear, you urgently need to see a psychiatrist to work with expert help to clear up the bulimia, to achieve a way of life with more ordinary and dep pleasures than just throwing up ; and in counselling to clarify all these messy issues about your relationship with yourself, so you can happilly enjoy relationships with others. It can be achieved, but don't work on it all on your own.

5
Posted by: jewl | 2004/01/16

u r 18 yrs old, what r u doing with a guy so much older than u? reality is u either want to live and u cut out all the things in ur life that make u feel like u dont or u go kill urself at the expense of ur future, ur family and loved ones. theres aids out there STOP HAVING SEX,U R TOO YOUNG!!! love urself, respect urself because if u dont people see it and will USE u. wake up before u die young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to jewl
Posted by: Juz4Fun | 2004/01/15

What a way to lead your life...

u need help... professional help & you need this help real fast.. cos pretty soon U are gonna hit a brick wall.

Suicide should not even be crossing your mind.. If this guy does not want to spend time with U & doesnt.
then i am positive U can hook up with someone will give U the attention & time that U deserve. Leave this othe idiot.

With regards to sleeping with for other guys.. have you ever thought about STD's.. hello heard of HIV???

Come on get real - dont think from in between your legs. Screwing around will only land u in more trouble.. Health troubles.

If U wanna die young & fast.. continue in the same tracks that u are proceeding in or re-evaluate your lifestyle.. MAKE A CHANGE FOR THE BETTER!!

Reply to Juz4Fun
Posted by: eve | 2004/01/15

why do young girls always do this to themselves? you have pointed out y you are bulimic so why do you keep on sleeping with guys? you so young yet you ruining yourself, havent you heard of these dreaded std's and the worst of all aids. Please sort yourself out dont become another victim, it saddens me to read what you wrote, like lady nina said you have to love yourself before anyone can love you and have a proper relationship with you, please please please go see someone about this before it is too late. sleeping around is like driving on the highway at 240km/h while there is a traffic jam, inevitably you will end up hurt badly or dead...

Reply to eve
Posted by: G | 2004/01/15

I agree with Lady nina, you should first sort out your own problems and not wilst you in a relationship.Don't forget to always use a condom.

Reply to G
Posted by: lady nina | 2004/01/15

hi girl

you need professional help !!!!

you can't be involved in any relasionship while you are so messed up, you owe it to yourself to get sorted out before you involve someone els.

and a relasionship is not 50/50 my girl - it's actually 100/100
or it has no way of working.

you can only love someone els if you can love yourself!

take care

nina

Reply to lady nina