Question
Posted by: dodo | 2004/01/14

slutty 2004

My problem is that i am a healthy young woman, in a relationship with a guy who is 26 but he prefers to see me when its convenient for him, so this past week i have been "cheating" on him with a few people, i have had sexual intercourse with 4 guys already and it seems as though i'm going strong, i just have this need to be held and made love to, i feel like a slut at all times and i love my guy but i just cant keep up with his times and i am sick of playing the hooker to these guys, dont get me wrong- i enjoy it but... i hate what its doing to me at the same time. please help!!!

What a start to the new year, please call a helpline service, FAMSA or Lifeline as it seems that you are having serious issues with something. 4 different one night stands in one week does seem a bit drastic if you are saying that you love your boyfriend.

8
Posted by: Justme | 2004/01/21

Glad I could be of service milady .

Reply to Justme
Posted by: dodo | 2004/01/16

well, well, well, i sense a whole lot of male testosterone-vibe up in here, i am sooo sad that i turned my p-c off and left for the wknd, pls guys keep it rolling- i would absolutely LOVE to get in contact with such nice internet peeps like ur selves- get in touch with "DODO" at the University of Free State, first year student- i would be delighted to be friends with any1 of y'all. good girl- please i need to get in touch with u, 4 the rec- i can only speak 6 languages and only a stupid little bit of French. Joe darling - u are not helping me!! Lets not be NASTY to ppl who need help on the internet now- hey??? As for Phoenix- thanx 4 advice alredy heard it still stays in my head jy weet and Darth, tha u is cool like a fool! bye julle

Reply to dodo
Posted by: joe | 2004/01/15

you're my kinda babe, sex with no strings ,
it can be enjoyable ,,,
u must be real sexy .... remember he must be seeing someone else when not with you, read between the lines .
where are you from .. would luv to spoil u... all the time .

Reply to joe
Posted by: Phoenix | 2004/01/15

What a good way to get AIDS and that goes for all of you. Condoms break people- doesn't mean cos you've got protection you can screw like bunnies.

Reply to Phoenix
Posted by: Darth | 2004/01/15

Hi Dodo,

Would like to meet you. Sound like the kinda girl i should help.
You are definitely not slutty at all, you must be real sexy for guys to fall over their feet for you...wish i was one of them!

Reply to Darth
Posted by: Good girl | 2004/01/15

Why is there not more girls like you. Can I put my name on your list. How many langueges can you speak. Would like to meet you. Enjoy it

Reply to Good girl
Posted by: dodo | 2004/01/15

this is to "Justme", ur reply was off da hook, i actually feel so much better and i am going do exactly what u advised. S.A needs ppl like u cos it feels so good to think dat there is sumone like u out there. baie dankie thnx very much ke a leboha, merci beaucoup.

Reply to dodo
Posted by: Justme | 2004/01/14

No harm done lady and dont let anyone tel u ever that you are slutty .... its your live and you chose what you make of it .It does seem to bother you that you slept with so many guys in such a short time and this day and age its really not a very good idea , other than that dont give yourself such a hard time you did it , you liked it and thats that , to hell with the general labels.This is not about that , you feel in yourself that you dont like what you are doing , and the only reasons for doing it is for being "close "to someone. But lets face facts it not real and it never will make you feel that closeness.

Here is my advice for what its worth . Stop what you are doing , its only making you feel wosre , yes you want someone to be with but give it time and I promise you that it will be worth the wait ... it always is . As for little boy wonder whom doesnt seem to have time for you , why are you wasting yours by waiting for him till he does seem to have time for you .

You do not love him anymore ( sleeping with someone else proves that ... and it its not just about the sex ), it may be that you are only scared to lose a person you see as the only one between you current intrests to actually give you the time of day , other than just to get you into bed like the other four guys .
You can do better than all of them .... you just have to remember that you are good enough to get what you are looking for ... distance yourself from these users ( all of them ) and try and see what you really want and go for it

Reply to Justme