Question
Posted by: tebogo | 2004/10/05

slowly losing my man

I am turning 31 in December and my man is 43 yrs old. He is overworked and lately I sense a strain in him and it is affecting our relationship. We now have limited time with each other and God knows I miss him a lot.

What can I do or say to rub off the strain/stress. Love him dearly and would want to lose him over nothing but over something it is okay.

Dear tebogo,
I'm disappointed that ou many other readers haven't yet responded with helpful suggestions, based on their own experiences. OK, your husband is overworked and under strain. Have you discussed this with him, and actually asked him how you might be able to help him deal with this situation ? Tell him how much you love him, and how much you want to be able to help him. Ask him what you might be able to do togther in your scarce time together, to help him relax and be happy together with you.